Mid Week Musings


~ Hello Lovies ~ 
How are you doing today!? I am musing over A LOT this week...and can't wait to share it all with you!! 

First, I have been a crazy woman ALL week trying to get ready for this weekend's Southern Blog Society Conference, and I'm not even done yet. If you remember from last year, I spent a quick 24 hours in Atlanta with some amazing blogger friends, learning from some of the best in the biz; ShopStyle, Asos, Ahology, etc...  This year I will be in Charleston with an even larger group of girls (whom I've developed amazing relationships with over the year) learning even more about blogging and how to bring you [my readers] THE BEST!  Are you excited!?!?  I. CANT. WAIT.  So, to make sure you are all staying up to date with my (and 75 other Fashion/Lifestyle bloggers) doings this coming weekend, here are the social media accounts/hashtags you have to follow...

[ONE] 
Pampers & Pearls on Instagram - DUH!




[TWO] 
My roomies, Peaches In A Pod & To Hell in a Handbag on Instagram




[THREE] 
Pampers & Pearls on Snapchat (username: MTike)




[FOUR] 
The Southern Blog Society on Instagram -AND- Our hashtag for the weekend... #SBSCon



_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next, I want to re-introduce you to Brooke & Erica.  Their store, Pumps & Push-Ups The Collection sponsored Pampers & Pearls last month, and this month their super fun blog Pumps & Push-Ups is sponsoring. P.S. they have an awesome link-up today as well so be sure to stop by and join!


So without further ado, here is more about the women behind the blog. 

"Erica and I are sister-in-laws (she is married to my brother)! Lucky for me, my brother married the perfect girl and it was like gaining a true sister and great friend. We started blogging at Pumps and Push-Ups as a way to share credible health and wellness information to other women. Erica is a Registered Dietitian and I am a Certified Personal Trainer. We also work together at a small Internal Medicine office, which is where Dr. Valente comes in, who sometimes contributes to our blog. In the office and among our friends we were hearing the typical confusion that surrounds diet, weight loss and overall health. There is a lot of misinformation and fads circulating the Internet and we wanted to provide a place that women could go and get the classic and basic principles of living a healthy lifestyle, no fads included. 

Although we are in the health industry professionally, we love fashion just as much, which is a big part of our blog. We try to maintain a balance of fashion, fitness, nutrition and lifestyle on our blog. 

When we’re not working on Pumps and Push-Ups or our boutique you can find me chasing a busy three year old and now newborn baby boy. Erica just finished her masters in International Marketing and loves to travel. She hops on a plane every chance she gets!"

-Stop by and say hello! 
Brooke & Erica

____________________________________________________________________________________________


* Interested in being a co-host!? Email me at pampersandpearls {at} gmail {dot} com.

__________________________________________________________________________________________


Pampers & Pearls



~ HOW MID WEEK MUSE WORKS ~


Mid Week Muse is a linkup party every Wednesday. Submit your favorite fashion related post from that week and link it up here at Pampers &Pearls.  Fellow bloggers and readers are one of our greatest sources of inspiration, and we hope you will join us and share your “muse.”

REQUIREMENTS:
Grab the button below and link back to my blog: 
Pampers & Pearls.  
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6:00am EST.

Please help me promote the link up!
Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:
@pamperspearls and Twitter @Pampers_Pearls

Share your post on Facebook and give me a shout out:
@pampersandpearls

Follow me on BlogLovin: 
Pampers & Pearls.


 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:

Mondays: 
Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Rhea Et Cetera // Bella and the City // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: 
Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Martinis and Bikinis // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More! // InDuffinitely Me
Wednesdays: 
Thursdays: 
Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Treasure Tromp // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life
Fridays: 

An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , , , ,