GuruNanda Essential Oils


Hey Lovies!
Okay...so I've been reading about/seeing tons of people post about essential oils but I was never really tempted to try them.  Then, I got pregnant...and figured I would give the "homeopathic" route a try.  I received this essential oils diffuser starter kit from GuruNanda and was soooo impressed.



The kit comes with two different oils - lavender and peppermint - and an ultrasonic diffuser that disperses the oils into the air. I have mine sitting on the kitchen rack in our hallway and can smell it around the corner in the family room from the couch.  It's so calming and peaceful and also makes the house/room smell awesome.  Best of all, it's only $19.99 and available at Walmart.  Walmart of all places!!! Who doesn't love a good Walmart find, especially around the Holidays!?
Seriously, all you have to do is breathe and the "transformative power" of these essential oils takes over.  I might not be able to plunge into a scalding hot jacuzzi with a glass of wine any time soon, but I can sure as heck sit on my couch with my eyes closed and breathe in the stress relief.

Available at Walmart and walmart.com but hurry because this amazing gift (especially with it's price) is going fast!!


*I was gifted the essential oils diffuser from Lights Years Ahead PR/Marketing, but all opinions are my own!



 photo Signature_zps6a9601b4.jpg
You can find me on...
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin


Linking up with:
Mondays: Still Being Molly // Fizz & Frosting // Watch Out for the Woestmans // More Pieces of Me // Fashionably Employed // Cha Cha the Fashion Genius // A Little Bit of Cheer
Tuesdays: Style Elixir // The Fashion Canvas // Ladybug Blessings // I do DeClaire // Mama - and More!
Wednesdays: Pampers & Pearls // The Pleated Poppy // Tucker Up // My Girlish Whims // Shopping My Closet // The Mummy Chronicles  // Cappuccino and Fashion // Pumps & Pushups // Classy Yet Trendy // Sydney Fashion Hunter
Thursdays: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic // Stylin' in St. Louis // Sincerely Jenna Marie // Mix & Match Fashion // Twenties Girl Style  // Happiness at Mid-Life


An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , , , ,